BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Georgia M.
Dagenham, Essex
i bought this in the airport as it was cheaper than the high street and im nearly all out and im so upset! The smell is just divine, lasts all day on you. It is pricey however i can justify the price as the lasting power of this perfume is amazing! i shall be repurchasing soon again!
Marissa R.
Bradford, ontario
This is one of my favourite fragrances. It's sophisticated, long wearing. It is a bit pricy but it lasts much longer than other fragrances. Once spritz is enough for the entire day. I will repurchase
Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
I've been wearing Victor & Ralph for a couple years now and it is by far one of my go to perfumes. The scent isn't over powering so it never gives me a head ache like some cheaper perfumes do. It has such a signature scent which I love, no other brand has one quite the same.
Kim C.
I am in LOVE with this perfume. It is pricey however I find the smell literally lasts all day. I get a lot of comments on how nice it is and a few people have bought it from me reccomending. Well worth the money and the smell is just lovely! Definitely will buy again!
Rachel G.
For this as a present last year and is now literally the only perfume I will wear. Always get compliments when i am wearing this and feel like it lasts for ages. Not really overpowering and doesn't go musty so i love it! Really girly and the bottle is really pretty too!
Lucy A.
Absolutely gorgeous smell that you can wear everyday, a nice floral scent that lasts well. Stunning packaging and bottle. Bought in boots for £87 (normally £99) for 100ml. I often get compliment on the smell while I am wearing this Perfume, definitely will buy again.
Shreya P.
Kolkata
Viktor n Rolf perfume is one of my favorite. It has a lightly sweet smell which helps you to keep smelling good all day. One of my friend gifted this to Me and I jst fell in love with this one more over I love it's packaging as well. This product is highly recommended.
Ricia W.
Brighton
I fell in love with the Flowerbomb fragrance almost ten years ago now, and still absolutely love it. A feminine, floral fragrance with notes of freesia, bergamot and vanilla, this fragrance is warm but not heady. Perfect for every day wear and long lasting on the skin.
em o.
Originally loved this perfume but after awhile got tired of the smell.  It started to give me headaches.  My brother even commented that it didn't smell great on me.  I understand that perfumes are a personal choice...so it must not work with my chemistry.  i thought is smelled great on the paper at first.  Too bad it didn't work for me.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love this perfume. I remember getting a sample as soon as it came out. It's so feminine and tasteful. I wear it almost everyday. Definitely worth the price. I always restock when I finish!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?