BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
This perfume has such a distinct scent. It's a light floral scent but in no way overpowering. Multiple different flowers mixed together has created an explosive yet soft spring/summer fragrance. I bought mine at Sephora as a gift set and it's definitely worth it. I always read the description of fragrances to see if they smell as described and this perfume is right on the button.
Ophelia G.
Anaheim, CA
This is one of my all time favorite scents! It has a lasting effect that can instantly be smelled when entering a room. I love that there's not only perfume in this scent but soaps, body powder, lotions! I hope I get this for Christmas :)
Geraldine G.
Tujunga, CA
The lady I used to work with wore this perfume. I could smell her before she was even close to me and would stick around long after she left. I fell in love with the smell and had to have it. When I asked her what it was called and she said Flowerbomb, I was surprised because there really isn't much of a floral smell. I always get complimented when I'm wearing this.
Lindsey O.
My boyfriend got me this perfume for our 2 year anniversary and I absolutely love it. It smells floral but not in an obnoxious way. It is a very classy scent and I am able to wear it during the day as a casual scent and for a night out for a more formal scent. Th bottle is so pretty and it not only looks good on your vanity, but it smells good on your skin as well!
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Beautiful soft scent that last for hours. This is one of my special occasions babies since it can be a bit expensive. A little does go a long way, especially layered with the body lotion. I love the reactions people have to the scents I wear when I pass them.💏
Katana T.
Seattle, WA
Very sweet scent, that is a bit overpowering! Available in most brand stores like Nordstrom and Macy's, it's a cute chic bottle and has a lot for the cost paid for it! It's floral but as if a ton of honey was tossed in as well. I like it, but not everyone will.
naf C.
I really like the smell of this perfume. I got a sample from a magzine and I tried it on for a day. It lasted me all day by just one application! It has a fruity, sweet and flowery smell. I just adore this perfume by Viktor and Rolf. I wish I had extra money as of right now so Id buy a bottle because it can be quite expensive. Its a brand name, so you'd expect it to be expensive.
Bailey B.
There is a reason this is one of the best selling fragrances EVER! I've used this fragrance for years and I have yet to get tired of it. Warning: the fragrance is STRONG and lasts on clothing until you wash it. With that being said, even if I apply too much, everyone seems to like the smell, I get lots of questions and compliments on it. LOVE!
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I was very skeptical at first to try this flowerbomb perfume because I'm not really much of a floral person but I had to see what the hype was all about!  It definitely doesn't match it's name.  It is more of a deeper beautiful scent that I like to wear in the fall and winter months.  It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money!
Sophia Z.
Great perfume! I like this perfume because its nice, fresh, clean, and definitely has lots of floral notes. However, it is not too overpowering and it is a very nice lovely scent. It kind of reminds me of a nice old lady, (probably because my mother wears it)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?