BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sabrina F.
London, ON
This is and most likely always will be my favourite perfume. I originally got to try it for free from Sephora and fell in love. It is a bit more pricey but definitely worth every dollar. I love how sweet and fun it smells and it quickly became my go to scent. It works with any occasion and every time I wear it I get many people complimenting it or asking what it is. A classic feminine scent in very beautiful packaging. Overall this product is a winner. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Romantic, Soft and Chic. Wearing this perfume eludes love, tenderness and elegance. I've been a fan for years. First time I bought this was either Sephora or a duty free at some airport. Can't quite remember. I'm a frequent user and Viktor and Rolf Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum advocate.
∂¡иα є.

Hands down my favorite perfume ever. I don't use it everyday, I only use it if I'm going out at night, an event or somewhere special. I love the pink & black packaging, so simple and chic. I found this perfume at a Sephora when I was randomly spraying perfumes on the spray cards. When I sprayed this one, I fell in love right away. I find the smell so beautiful, elegant and sweet <3
Arianna K.
Brampton
This smell is absolutely amazing! I had bought the 20 ml for $29, this is my second time buying after I received a sample version of it from Sephora. The smells last all day and well into the next, it a nice sultry scent. This perfume is perfect for people who are looking for a nice smelling perfume that's very distinct. A bit of the high side of prices but worth it!
Maryam u.
best perfume so far, not to sweet and stromg. Just the moderate type that you want and will also last longer than most of the perfumes. Its on my dressing table always. i have purchased it twice and its my go-to perfume. would highly recomend to all the ladies for a formal eventt!
Victoria S.
So we love this beautiful little perfume.To use we get a refreshing flowery smell that lasts all day. We buy it from Sephora and the price ranges from $90 to $195 so it is a little more expensive but it is worth it. The packaging is beautiful and it lasts a while. Also if you want to travel with the product is it a great size for packing.
Krista P.
Toronto, ON
By far, my fave fragrance. This has been my signature scent since it first launched in 2007. It mixes well with my chemistry and I can still smell it the next day. The scent is quite sweet on me which I like but a sexy-sweet kind of scent. I would definitely recommend this fragrance if you want to make a statement.
Salma A.
Leeds, West yorkshire
I very much like Flowerbomb's fragrance but in my experience it doesn't last long on the skin. It's not inexpensive so I expected longevity - the real reason for paying the purer perfume premium. My favourite perfumes I can count on one hand. I've tried many others but have always returned to my tried and tested.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Esta fragancia es la ganadora por muchas razones. Entre ellas por su longevidad y por su enorme estela. Creo que a cualquier sitio donde una entre, si usa este perfume, todos voltearan a ver quien la usa. Es deliciosa. No es muy dulce como las prefiero siempre sin embargo su olor me atrae y siento que es una fragancia sexy pero elegante y clásica a la vez. No es para nada atrevida ni vulgar. Es siplemente única y fácilmente reconocible.
Sue S.
Probably one of my all-time fav fragrances in the Woody-Oriental family. My signature scent in my younger days was Lolita Lempicka- I feel that V&R has made this "grownup " version just for me!!! It's not so sweet and fades away to a lovely, earthy and woody note which just deepens on my skin as the day goes on. Every time I wear it I always get stopped. Packaging is gorgeous too- these boys definitely got this right!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?