BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jessica S.
London, ON
I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).
🎀Beauty &.
19000
I Love you this perfumeBurberry My Burberry Eau de Parfum
Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gift Set
Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum
Dior J'adore L'orLancôme La Nuit Trésor Eau de Toilette, La Première Rose Passion my information : Adress : 10 rue terfous bachir 16 City : setif : beni suef zip code : 1900 Country : ALGERIA Thanks
Aliyah M.
Absolutely love this perfume and the bottle is so classy. The smell lasts on the skin all day and it's a suttle sweet smell and very feminine. It is an expensive perfume that i held back from buying for a while but it's worth every penny.
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I order some products from Sephora and received this complimentary with my order. I am generally not a really big perfume person because I find perfumes to be a hit or miss. I can say that this actually smells really nice and floral. It’s not overwhelming at all!
Michaela G.
Nanaimo, BC
This is my ride or die perfume from Sephora! It is a very girly scent without it being too old smelling. It is quite expensive but honestly it is so worth it. I constantly get asked what my perfume is when I’m wearing it. I love it
Grace castro c.
tlaquepaque jalisco
Es un perfume que yo lo catalogo como elegante al momento de elegir que perfume usar tiene un olor fuerte pero ami me facina como me fija apesar de que solo tengo 18 años creo que me va muy bien esta fragancia .
Ademas es muy duradera.
Es una fragancia un poco costosa perpo es una inversion que lo vale totalmente
Kirsty W.
oldham
My all time favourite perfume! It’s what I ask for every birthday and Christmas! And always buy myself when I run out! Gorgeous smell and the bottle is lovely too! Would definitely recommend. My go to perfume definitely.
Lydia B.
kent
Beautiful scent! Not many absolute favourite, but it's a very close second! Such good value and the bottles and packaging a beautiful! I've bought and had this bought for me several times now and will continue to do so!
NARMINE O.
HAY ENNOUR RUE IBN HOUDAIFA BOUJDOUR
   Hello Viktor & Rolf

I was very impressed with your product.
   I would very much like to try it .

I would also like to share this product in social networking sites

Thank you for time .
Amy M.
City of Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Absolutely in love with Viktor & Rolfs perfumes! Very long lasting and fresh and sweet scented. Perfect for everyday wear for Spring and Summer. Just smells heavenly on the skin in the summer time, infusing whilst the sun beams down on you! Have repurchased Flower bomb countless of times and will forever will continue. Amazing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora