BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lucia A.
Sooooo long lasting, it's incredible. Although it is very expensive, I buy it over and over again. Very luxurious and chic smell. It's a little bit floral, but also fresh.
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
WOW !! I love this perfume is without a doubt my FAVORITE scent. I️ use it everyday and all you need is one spritz and it’ll stay on the entire day. The smell is so amazing I️ cannot get enough of it! I️’m always complimented on my scent so I️ would most definitely buy it again!
Ellie K.
Such an amazing signature scent!! And can still smell it after a while! I bought it at boots for the first time and will definitely buy it again once I have used it up, long lasting amazing scent!!
Belle🐼 F.
Brazil, Pernambuco
This perfume look Very Very beautiful and cute too 😍, i love tha so much ❤❤, and the fragance?
I love perfumes citrus, and Jasmine
Do You Send too me? I'll love this new experience
Ani S.
Tbilisi
Love this fragrance! one of my favorite. I had it two times and as i remember this smell it forces me to buy it again! long lasting, impressive smell. everyone asked what was the fragrance of my perfume ! one of the best  perfumes for me and maybe for a lot of people
Elaf A.
Baghdad
This fragrance is unique. It is like sweet, flowery, vanilla and spicy. A floral gourmand. The sweet and flowery makes it feminine and young, but the vanilla and spicy make it warm and sexy. I would actually say the floral notes start off the heaviest on me but the vanilla seems to be the note that lasts the longest.
As others have noted, this is an all occasion and all season perfume. It isn t as mature as other fragrances with a bit of spice. The sweetness overwhelms the spice making it more of a fun girly fragrance. It can be a little cloying sweet at first but I am still drawn to it for some reason. I actually prefer it after it has been on a few hours. I find it has good staying power and has a nice dry down.
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
I have been using Flowerbomb consistently for nearly 6 years now, and I always get compliments while wearing it. Angel by Thierry Mugler was a signature scent of mine for over a decade and this was recommended, so i ordered a sample and fell in love. Don't let that put you off if you hate it, because they are nothing like each other, but in terms of character, there are similarities. I own a large collection of perfume and I tend to choose unusual, niche fragrances. While Angel and Flowerbomb are extremely well known and probably overused, there is still a great complexity to them. Flowerbomb is sweet and 'fluffy'. It's very feminine without being immature and as far as I know, there is nothing quite like it. A great all rounder for every season and lasts beautifully.
Emily M.
Greenock, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money
Emily M.
Greenock, Greenock
Roukaiouss B.
I have had this bottle for years. Its lasts a very long time. I dont wear it all the time, but when i do, i still fall in love with the scent. My mother got this as a gift, and she doesn't wear perfume, so she gave it to me. Ever since, i have worn this elegant fragrance. My boyfriend knows im a perfume junkie, an he says this scent smells like a grandma. His opinion has changed, and now he loves the scent on me. He says it goes with my body chemistry perfectly. I couldn't agree more. Ive always gotten compliments every time i wear this. This scent is not for everyone, but for women who have class. I wouldn't recommend this scent for the younger generation. This scent is a classic, and is made for classy women. Its luxurious, and the scent STAYS with you all day. This scent is for any occasion in my opinion. Its very pricey, so good thing this was given to me, otherwise i wouldnt have this beautiful perfume. Im thankful, and will wear this until the bottle runs out. 5 stars 😍
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?