BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Flowerbomb is one of my favourite fragrances. It reminds me of my late teens when I was working at Gatwick Airport, as this was the first place that I discovered it. It’s light, distinctive and lasts well on the skin. Perfect for those who love sweet, floral scents.
Jennifer T.
Chateauguay , QC
Is it expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. You will smell amazing. I have never owned a fragrance that has gotten so many compliments. I bought them perfume several times and it never disappoints. If you want to save a little, opt for the refillable bottle. Enjoy!
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Although the Flowerbomb eau de toilette does not last quite as long on the skin, it is still of a much superior quality than other EDTs on the market. The scent is ever so slightly softer than the Flowerbomb EDP but equally stunning. Lovely scent for spring/summer.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
This is another one of my all time favourite perfumes. It’s such a gorgeous floral and fresh scent. I picked up a bottle at Sephora because I had used up all of my free samples! Every time I wear this perfume I get compliments on how I smell. It’s just beautiful!
Agnes F.
London
Spicy, oriental and sweet combination. It smells so lovely and unique. The bottle is very nice it is a real flower bomb. The scent is long lasting and powerful. It is similar value to other designer fragrances, if someone loves it, it is worth to get a bottle.
Absolutely georgeous, smells great and suits the smell for any time of the year and any occasion. Sweet flowery smell and the bottle is a nice size to keep in your hand bag, not too expensive compared to many other perfumes and would highly recommend!
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I’ve gotten a little sample of this perfume and it goes a long way. I love the sweet scent but it also smells very mature. Of course it’s on the expensive side, but I think this is a great classic. The smell lasts a very long time and doesn’t get irritating.
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
This is an absolutely beautiful fragrance. I got this on a jet 2 airplane in the summer at a discounted price and I cannot wait to purchase another bottle. It smells so expensive and luxurious and the packaging is beautiful.
Lorena🐚🌊 H.
unique fragrance to flowers! I love its sweet smell, I'm a fan! smells very feminine and delicious! the bottle is cute and small, the price is good and I highly recommend it to my friends! one hundred percent in love with the fragrance <3 exquisite!
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
This perfume is a classic. It’s a special occasion perfume for me. It’s extremely pricy but it’s extremely long lasting. A little bit goes a long way with this one. I love it and it’s a must have for me.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?