BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Char C.
Chesterfield
I've only tried this fragrance recently, after my Mum purchased for my Birthday. Gorgeous presentation box - and the bottle is divine. I'm in love with this floral scent!
beth e.
I absolutely adore this perfume it lasts all day on me I have 3 bottles the bottle is very well designed and you do not need much at all amazi g perfume highly recommend
Myra D.
Margao,raia
I love this perfume it smells very feminine and floral and it lasts longer on my body, I noticed its pricy but the smell is really good and I love the bottle,real cute.
Makeup G.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing scent . Really sweett.............the bottle
Is super nice. The scent is long lasting. Repeat user for sure and i will keep buying this one its one of my fav
Natasha S.
My absolute number one favorite perfume in the whole world. Such an amazing and long lasting scent great for anytime of the day. Makes you feel so good wearing it
Roz M.
It is beautiful and suitable for everyday use and it is also practical. I love this product and recommend it strongly and is suitable for sensitive skin and lasts for a long time, thank you.❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lucia A.
Sooooo long lasting, it's incredible. Although it is very expensive, I buy it over and over again. Very luxurious and chic smell. It's a little bit floral, but also fresh.
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
WOW !! I love this perfume is without a doubt my FAVORITE scent. I️ use it everyday and all you need is one spritz and it’ll stay on the entire day. The smell is so amazing I️ cannot get enough of it! I️’m always complimented on my scent so I️ would most definitely buy it again!
Ellie K.
Such an amazing signature scent!! And can still smell it after a while! I bought it at boots for the first time and will definitely buy it again once I have used it up, long lasting amazing scent!!
Belle🐼 F.
Brazil, Pernambuco
This perfume look Very Very beautiful and cute too 😍, i love tha so much ❤❤, and the fragance?
I love perfumes citrus, and Jasmine
Do You Send too me? I'll love this new experience
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?