BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ellie P.
Eastgate, Lincoln
This perfume smells so amazing and the sent lasts for ages compared to other perfumes I have had in the past, I would defiantly buy this perfume again! The scent is sweet and floral. I would defiantly recommend this perfume as a great Christmas present!
Abbie D.
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. The smell of it is absolutely incredible and the bottle is so beautiful it looks so chic and high end on my dresser, well worth the price, it is also long lasting unlike many other perfumes.
Aimee K.
Doncaster, Doncaster
This is my absolute favourite perfume, its really unique and well worth its price tag.  The scent lasts and smells gorgeous, the bottle is so pretty too and I love the little black thing that reminds me of the old style wax stamps.
noussa r.
I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes."
Andrea G.
El paso , TX
Uffff, es un excelente perfume, huele muy elegante, a pesar de tener un olor fuerte creo que queda también a mujeres de mi edad, es costoso pero lo vale y el perfume de hombre también es genial, quiero adquirir ese para mi pareja 😍😍😍
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love this perfume it’s got such a posh lady smell to it, it does make all the difference spraying this on you before you leave the house. The scent lasts literally all day but there’s no harm in spaying again as it’s just so lush!
Vaithiegaa M.
East Gwillimbury
Fell in love with the product after trying it a couple of times at Sephora. Perfect balance of fruity and sultry. My go to product! I find that even a spray lasts me at least half a day. Wish the price point was a bit lower though!
Rachel B.
Seaton Burn, Newcastle Upon Tyne
My lovely husband bought me this perfume while we were in Tenerife. I had heard lots of things about it but I had never actually smelt it.
Now it is my most favourite perfume. It is such a lovely, fresh, clean smelling perfume.
Monse H.
Para la mayoría es un simple perfume pero en realidad es: Único, elegante y perfecto para toda ocasión, es el olor mas placentero que podrán respirar en todo el día.  Se los recomiendo, y tendrás el mundo a tus pies.
Vanessa F.
One of my favourite scents! It has a sexy/sweet scent that is so long lasting. I always get tons of compliments when I wear this. I keep the roller ball version in my purse too! It’s pricey, yes, but in my opinions so worth it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?