BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
MELISSA B.
I was walking through Von Maur to look at dresses and stopped at the perfume counter to smell this silly fragrance that everyone was talking about and that was in a super popular song.  Wow! I was so pleasantly surprised.  I couldn't immediately afford it since it is a little pricey if you're on a budget but I simply couldn't get this scent off my mind. I finally bought after working a little overtime and have zero regrets.  You only need one spray since it does last for a really long time on the skin so the bottle does last awhile.  If you don't believe me, got to a department store and smell it for yourself.
Leeann D.
Absolutely my favorite perfume! I purchased this amazing fragrance at Sephora a few years ago and till this day receives compliments! I have worn it in all seasons and a little goes a long way. If you haven't tried this and interested in purchasing it, I'd recommend asking for a sample at any retailer that sells it. This way you can determine if your body chemistry and the fragrance mix well together. If it does work out well, then it's definitely worth the purchase!
Christine N.
This fragrance is unique. It is like sweet, flowery, vanilla and spicy. A floral gourmand. The sweet and flowery makes it feminine and young, but the vanilla and spicy make it warm and sexy. I would actually say the floral notes start off the heaviest on me but the vanilla seems to be the note that lasts the longest.

As others have noted, this is an all occasion and all season perfume. It isn't as mature as other fragrances with a bit of spice. The sweetness overwhelms the spice making it more of a fun girly fragrance. It can be a little cloying sweet at first but I am still drawn to it for some reason. I actually prefer it after it has been on a few hours. I find it has good staying power and has a nice dry down.
Brenda O.
I haven't given any perfume 5 stars before. I used to hate perfumes. This one was the one though. As soon as I smelt it at Nordstorm, I knew I had to have it. It is an explosion of floral scents. It is not strong at all! Almost all perfumes give me headaches and make me nauseous, this one does not. It can be simple everyday use or even just for special occasions (: (My husband loves to smell it on my neck) I got the refillable one because I knew I'd need to fill it up, I'm going to refill it soon. I've been using it everyday since November I believe (and i am only half way done). It lasts very well, the fragrance does stay on you clothing all day! Love it!!
S. W.
I love this perfume. I have had multiples samples of this perfume and just could not find myself spending that much money on a perfume. Especially since my signature scent (Coco Chanel) is already so expensive. But one day, I was lucky enough to come across this at Costco and knew I had to grab it up. It is the perfect blend of floral with a little bit of spice. It lasts all day. Nothing like catching whiffs of this perfume throughout the day.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
A friend of mine has this fragrance.  A group of us were heading to a wedding and I forgot my perfume.  Sometimes I like (and sometimes I don't like) floral scents, but the name seemed like it was going to bathe me in sea of flowers, which I didn't want.  So she spritzed a tiny amount high into the air and I walked into it.  At first it was a little strong for me, but then it dissipated and the scent was soft.  Again, I did not apply this on my skin directly.  I really liked it.  For me, the fragrance did linger for a few hours, which I really enjoyed.  I might purchase this.
Lily Z.
As someone who is not a fan of overpowering perfumes, I find this one to be perfect! As expected, this perfume is filled with floral notes, most notably orchids and rose. This product is a perfect concoction of head-turning, confidence-booting scents. I find that this product tends to last a while whenever I spray it. Two sprays is definitely more than enough to get me through the day. Tip: the scent lasts even longer when you spray it in your hair!
Kayla P.
London, KY
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!

The campaign from this voxbox was centered on the launch of Viktor & Rolf’s new product, the precious oil. The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. I do find that the precious oil is more fragrant than the perfume; so when layering both the perfume and the oil, you are guaranteed to have a long wearing scent!

Sometimes I find that certain floral perfumes can have a sort of artificial or overpowering smell- but I’m thankful that these products do not. Both the fragrance and the oil are in the same flowerbomb fragrance- both smelling very feminine, sophisticated, and dainty. I’m definitely going to be using this on a date night or formal evening!
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I used Pink Sugar for almost ten years because I absolutely hate the musky smell of most perfumes. I wanted something sweet and light, but not too floral. This is the perfect perfume for anyone like me, who does not enjoy the overwhelmingly heavy scent of "spicy" or musky perfumes. I purchased my bottle at Macy's during their Friends and Family sale, and got it for a decent price considering it typically runs well over $100.

I've had it for 8 months now and use it on weekdays for work, and it barely has a dent in it! One spray on my wrist and I'm smelling good all day.
Ashley W.
Okay, you guys, I have seriously never been so in love with a perfume. I can not believe it.
I initially got a sample in a Sephora sample set and immediately feel in love. So I upgraded to a roller bottle version. I can not believe how long wearing this perfume is. At the time, I had also purchased another roller bottle perfume so I had two options, and that one only last a short time, and yet this one lasts forever and I'm not even spraying it on my whole body. Every time I wear this perfume, my husband takes notices. Now onto the regular size bottles. I have seriously been eyeing them for over a year, but I haven't pulled the trigger and purchased because of the price. Now for perfume prices, its not as cheap as some at Sephora, but the reality is, if you want a good quality perfume like this one, you pay a tiny bit more. But boy is it worth it. So now, it's in my Sephora cart as we speak and I'm getting the regular size for Mother's Day because my roller bottle is almost gone.
IN love, do yourself a favor and get this product.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora