BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ricia W.
Brighton
Although the Flowerbomb eau de toilette does not last quite as long on the skin, it is still of a much superior quality than other EDTs on the market. The scent is ever so slightly softer than the Flowerbomb EDP but equally stunning. Lovely scent for spring/summer.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
This is another one of my all time favourite perfumes. It’s such a gorgeous floral and fresh scent. I picked up a bottle at Sephora because I had used up all of my free samples! Every time I wear this perfume I get compliments on how I smell. It’s just beautiful!
Agnes F.
London
Spicy, oriental and sweet combination. It smells so lovely and unique. The bottle is very nice it is a real flower bomb. The scent is long lasting and powerful. It is similar value to other designer fragrances, if someone loves it, it is worth to get a bottle.
Absolutely georgeous, smells great and suits the smell for any time of the year and any occasion. Sweet flowery smell and the bottle is a nice size to keep in your hand bag, not too expensive compared to many other perfumes and would highly recommend!
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I’ve gotten a little sample of this perfume and it goes a long way. I love the sweet scent but it also smells very mature. Of course it’s on the expensive side, but I think this is a great classic. The smell lasts a very long time and doesn’t get irritating.
Becca S.
nottinghamshire
This is an absolutely beautiful fragrance. I got this on a jet 2 airplane in the summer at a discounted price and I cannot wait to purchase another bottle. It smells so expensive and luxurious and the packaging is beautiful.
Lorena🐚🌊 H.
unique fragrance to flowers! I love its sweet smell, I'm a fan! smells very feminine and delicious! the bottle is cute and small, the price is good and I highly recommend it to my friends! one hundred percent in love with the fragrance <3 exquisite!
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
This perfume is a classic. It’s a special occasion perfume for me. It’s extremely pricy but it’s extremely long lasting. A little bit goes a long way with this one. I love it and it’s a must have for me.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Olesya A.
This is hands down one of my favorite perfumes. If you love florals, you will love this. It lasts all day and for the price tag that's attached to it, it should. The bottle is super cute as well. This is one perfume that I'm not embarrassed to display on my shelf.
IMAN E.
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!
The campaign from this voxbox was centered on the launch of Viktor & Rolf’s new product, the precious oil. The entire concept of it is to keep your fragrance lasting throughout the day. I do find that the precious oil is more fragrant than the perfume; so when layering both the perfume and the oil, you are guaranteed to have a long wearing scent!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?