BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Simone N.
Maidenhead
This is my second most favourite perfume after victor & rolf bon bon. I love this it’s really floral but not overbearing and excessively sweet it’s a perfect balance it’s super long wearing and just pure heaven
Sharon B.
Not only this perfume smells like absolute heaven but it will make you feel like you are in a flower garden the entire Day! I got the perfume at Sephora and use it all the time! Anyone would like this perfume!
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
This is my go to signature scent- I’m assuming along with many other girls! It is such a beautiful, floral and light weight fragrance that is enticing and feminine while also being confident and sophisticated
Teri H.
Huddersfield
This is my favourite perfume! My partner bought it 2 years ago for one of my Christmas gifts and i instantly loved it! It is on the pricey side but it is worth every penny in my opinion. Its a must try x
Mariam D.
This perfume is one of the best perfumes I have seen, or rather, which I have seen. It is very well known and it is characterized by its beautiful, long lasting fragrance. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Jennifer L.
My partner bought me this as a gift, and it was the most stunning-looking perfume! The packaging looks great and I’m a sucker for floral scents. It has lasted me quite a while, so I would highly recommend!
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Love this perfume, defiantly the best from Viktor and Rolf! Lasts most of the day, on the pricy side but is long lasting so defiantly worth purchasing if you want something for casual wear or nights out!❤️
Rabiah J.
This perfume is literally bomb! One of my favourites. It is warm and spicy and has hints of jasmine, orange blossom and patchouli. It is not strong at all and the scent lasts forever on the skin. Definitely can’t go wrong with this one!
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
I just received the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, along with the matching precious oil! I’m very picky with scents, especially the floral line. Mainly because if they have stronger notes, I end up smothering and sneezing due to it triggering my asthma- or it just gives me a headache. However, I’m pleased to say that after dabbing both of these products on, I haven’t experienced anything weird!!! I’m a big fan of the items!
Teri H.
Park Hall , Oswestry
My boyfriend bought me this as a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. Smells amazing and the scent lasts all day, I always get compliments whilst wearing it. Although it is pricey I will definately treat myself to some more once I have ran out of my current bottle.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?