BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamie T.
Love this scent! It’s such a pretty bottle and the smell is floral but not sickly sweet which is what I love about it. I first tried a sample size which then lead me to purchasing a full size bottle, highly recommend
Hannah B.
This is my favourite perfume, it costs a lot but it’s worth it. There are cheap dupes though through avon type companies so keep an eye out for them! But overall I love the smell and the packaging is so cute
Alana F.
Livingston , West Lothian
This is a very pricey fragrance. I recently purchased this fragrance at duty free when I was coming back from my holiday. I do love it, it is definitely long lasting. I have been using it only in special occasions as I couldn’t justify spending that amount every time I wanted a new bottle.
Suneet K.
Noble park
One of my top list, a spicy, flowery fragrance touch of vanilla musk . Evening party perfume. Its little bit pricey but worth the money. All day long and everyone asking.
Karla G.
wicklow
I have constantly bought this! Which says a lot. It is expensive but very strong. I would have no problem recommending or repeatedly buying! The fragrance can be day time or evening. The smell can change quite a bit after it's been sprayed so give this fragrance a chance! It's Devine .
Alisha S.
A bit over-the-top... people love don't mind the fragrance. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Very floral for when you want to get noticed. The floral/rose scent is okay... but... maybe it is the patchouli... there is something in there that I don't really LOVE. I wear it, but won't buy it again.
Laura W.
New Waltham, Grimsby
Girly and fresh with floral undertones (I'm not a floral fan usually) but I love this fragrance I have a handbag mini and it just smells great one of my autumn faves
Cara K.
St, AB
My ride or die scent! I can’t get enough of it. I rarely finish entire bottles of perfume as I have so many, but I finished the large bottle of this and repurchased. I also have every other flowerbomb scent that V&R makes. Very sexy, feminine scent that I get compliments on all the time.
Bernadette S.
Port of Spain
Smelt it but i would love to get a bottle of this its smell so good love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Precious Oil this product, Cant wait to get a free sample.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
This is one of my absolute favourite scents! It is not too floral, nor too musky. I have purchased and repurchased this and have tried out some of the additional twists on the original. At the end of the day, I most prefer the original. It's even more amazing that I have found this scent available for purchase at Costco for significantly cheaper than buying it at Sephora or other retailers!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?