BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tatiana M.
Toronto, ON
This is probably my favourite perfume! I've gotten samples from Sephora of it a few times and have loved it each time - it has a sweet scent with a hint of musk that I really like and that's quite distinctive. I'm planning on purchasing it as a reward for myself sometime soon :)
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Simplemente espectacular me encanta este perfume, no me canso de √©l, su olor me dura bastante y no siento que sea aceitoso por lo tanto me encanta los perfumes que son as√≠, pero como este no se puede comparar ninguno tiene ese no se qu√©, que me encanta simplemente perfecci√≥n
N√ĶŇęr E.
algeria
I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
Maya S.
Nottingham
This fragrance is definitely one of my favourites during this season! Even though it is very floral, it is also quite strong and heavy which I like in my perfumes. I received mine as a gift but I know for a fact that I will buy one when I've run out of the one I currently have.
Summer W.
I love this perfume! I first bought it for my mum last year when she received a free sample so I brought her the bottle! I think it’s a lovely fruity perfume however it the bottle doesn’t last that long, I think it is a little pricey but it does last all day and smells devine
Angela L.
North York, ON
The bottle is absolutely beautiful! I was able to get my hands on it for only $50 CAD at Costco randomly so it wasn't a total lost. The scent is heavier than what I'm used to and it's not exactly a "fresh" and light scent. The flower bomb is definitely designed for a more mature shopper, I would say starting at mid 20s. The flower scent is empowering and I can't really pinpoint what type of flower it is and it tends to linger on the skin for a long period of time. Not my most favourite pick, but definitely not the worst.
Kay A.
Flower Bomb!!!! OMG have Been using this since the day it was Released in 2005. My dad had brought this for me on the way back from Paris. I remember I was 13 and in High school and when I had wore it all the girls asked me what perfume is this and no-one had a clue! ūüôą 1 of the Best smells Ever and 1 of top perfumes. Would highly recommend for someone who is looking for a NEW smell. I
Now use this rarely as its the smell everyone smells off, and i like having a different smell. But it was and will always be my faves! ‚̧ԳŹ
glossytutorial A.
Dubai
I love it! I was gifted this from my friend and it is amazing!! I love its scent, the scent is very long lasting and very beautiful! The bottle is very beautiful and it is high quality. I think its the best gift i have ever received. I will definitely recommend it to others
makeup M.
This perfume is just so amazing and great! I've been using this for a year now and I've still got some more left. The smell is just soo great and makes me smell so good for a period of time but doesn't last for that long. The longest I could smell it was for like 9 hours which is decent and I would totally recommend this to everyone as it's totally worth the price!!!
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
Flowerbomb is a modern classic. Sweet/ floral and gourmand without being overly one of those things.
It has a big sillage, so you only need one spritz. It will last all day and into the next day too if you will let it.

Instantly recognisable and very popular. Be warned you may smell like someone else in the room if you wear this.

I think this is suited to an older teen and up, cooler climates and evenings due to the power that this fragrance has - if not look at the summer versions.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back