BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
My favourite fragrance. Feminine but not too floral or too sweet. I love that you can almost always find a gift set or value set to get more product or try other products in that line. It is a fairly expensive perfume but if you manage to find a value set, especially around the holidays, you can save some money.
Ebony C.
My absolute favourite scent! It is light yet noticeable and pleasing. It is perfect for places that have a no scent policy because it is light enough that it can be passed off as a scent of your shampoo or body lotion. The scent wears for quite a long time and does not seem to bother (most) people who are very sensitive to fragrances.
Alison C.
I bought this Perfume to wear for my wedding, happy i did because it lasted all day . It has a high price tag but totally worth it.  I will differently buy again when the one i have now finishes, as i am in love with the smell.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Jackie Y.
This smells amazing. I’d say it smells sweet and lasts a long time on my skin. The packaging is super cute and the price is ok. I would recommend if you like sweeter scents
Ainslie R.
I purchased Flowerbomb online due to all the hype. I found the scent was too much and the muskiness too much for me to handle. I had several friends and family members try it too trying to give it away until I finally found one that would take it. I have asked her not to wear it around me lol.
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Amazing perfume its my go 2 smell amazing you can buy it from debenhams boots and online bit on the high end price but i think it is worth it also comes in a lovely bottle.
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
One of my favourite fragrance finds, it seems light and florally and is pleasant for the nose. The smell lasts all day and lingers pleasantly on your clothes, it’s not over powering at all! I recommend this perfume to everyone, and it’s such a nice perfume to wear out out or even as a daily wear.
Saadani A.

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?