BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Elena D.
Algérie
"I agree with all those who wonder why this is called Flowerbomb as it doesn't smell very floral to me. I am not very fond of floral scents unless the dry down is...well...not floral. Flowerbomb happens to have a great name...great bottle (shaped as someone already mentioned a grenade), the cute little black atomizer detail on the bottle, and pretty pink colored perfume. I also like the box it comes in if you are one to save that sort of thing...useful if you travel or move.

The scent: I find it candy coated but not immature. It smells a bit like cotton candy. It's definitely a sweet smell, not too floral if at all, not fruity and not very spicy, simply sweet with out being grating. Pleasantly sweet. Has nice staying power too and doesn't overpower you after you spray it. Others don't have to duck and cover in the vicinity.

Other scents it reminds me of: Fendi Fantasia (this came in different colored bottles, there was a royal blue and a red and I have no idea if they were all the same, but I used to wear it and this reminds me a bit of it. There is also a Juicy Couture perfume that smells a bit like it, maybe it was one of the Viva perfumes.
gem c.
Kent
I love this for the summer months its like walking throw a medow full of flowers its up there with the best ever perfumes the scent lasts all day long when ever I wear this people always say you smell nice to the cheapest perfumes but so worth it I can't get enough of it.
Carol N.
Moray
Still a staple of my perfume collection and to always have a bottle in. Last all day, and I just can’t see past it. There are similar scents out there now but this is still my favourite.
Alina A.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This perfume is bomb.com, it's absolutely perfect for everyday or occasion use. It smells so good and is pretty much long lasting, it's not extremely strong that it puts people off. I highly recommend it, got it as a gift with my name engraved x I put the special code in online and they sent me two beautiful sample sizes in a year
sojung y.
Amazing perfume!!  I love to wear this with any special occasion. But it does seems to fade away - so you would get travel size bottle filled up. But if that doesn't bother you, then you should be fine. Love the scent!
Marion S.
Maurepas
Super parfum !!!! Découvert depuis plusieurs année maintenant est c'est toujours un kiff de le porter. Malgrés son prix un peu chère, il en vaut quand même le coût.
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
Flowerbomb is my favourite perfume! I started using it 10+ years ago and its still in my collection now. I always repurchase. I'm always asked what scent im wearing when i have this on and have converted my mum, friends and their mums to using it too. Its the perfect fresh floral scent without being too musky or overpowering.
Baillie U.
One of my favorite perfumes, I always have a bottle and a rollerball on the go. My local Sephora is usually where I buy it. Would like to also find something else similar to it
Maryam D.
Coventry
I love how strong and musky this fragrance is. I use it for special occasions and a few sprays go a long way! Definitely worth the money and I will repurchase once it’s finish. Recommended for all them strong perfume lovers.
Rushali R.
Makes you smell like a fairy. I don't know what else to say. It's mesmerising. Long lasting and not too overpowering. Definitely summery and light. Good for daily use. You'll keep sniffing yourself. Angels would be jealous.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?