BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Megan J.
I have mixed feelings about this perfume. On one hand it smells nice, grown and strong yet not seductive. On the other hand it has too much of a floral scent. I find that it works best when you can use as little as possible. The packaging is cute. The bottle is perfect for a decoration. As far as the perfume goes the smell is a lighter scent but as I said kind of stout for the nose. I think it works best if you spray a pad or something, wait, and then press it against areas you would most want perfume to be.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
OH MY HOLY GRAIL OF PERFUME! The scent of the perfume is SO AMAZING. It smells like patchoulis and it's a nice fresh scent. I get compliments ALL THE TIME when I wear this perfume. It's TO DIE FOR! I can't say enough amazing things about this perfume. I was working out at the gym and had 2 ladies come up to me and ask me what I was wearing.. AT THE GYM. It's that good! I got a sample of this at Sephora using my points and will be using the full sized bottle! It's amazing! A staple perfume to have
Emma L.
This is my favorite perfume EVER. I'm not kidding when I say that I've been wearing this perfume also daily for probably 8 years. My mom has always worn this and I remember being a kid and smelling it and thinking it was the prettiest smell in the whole world. It's my go-to smell, and people always comment on it because it's such an elegant scent, but it's also a really good daily smell. It's not too strong, not the kind of perfume that will give you a headache, but it's definitely long wearing.
🎎🎌 H.

I love this perfume so much, I’m up to my 4th bottle and it’s still my everyday scent to go for perfume. It’s really nice and you only need one or two sprays because a little goes a long way. I do like the fact that you get a lot of uses out of it because you only need to spray a little bit of it. The perfume bottle itself is very nice and I love it. The scent itself is a sweet floral type of scent and it’s not too much of a floral scent where all you smell is flowers, it has like a little bit of a sweet musky scent which is really nice and those scents I feel like go really nicely together
Tayler H.
YES YES YES! This has been and always will be my go to signature fragrance. I cannot say enough good things about it. Every time that I wear it I receive compliments on how great it smells.  Its so warm and feminine that you can't help but feel sexy when wearing it. It is strong so you only need a few sprays and it will last you all day. I like the packaging and it looks so pretty sitting on my vanity. Besides the perfume, I own the body lotion and always have a rollerball in my purse too! The only downside is that it is pricey and I rarely ever see it on sale. But stop what you are doing and go buy it!!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I am allergic to most fragrances. I literally wore the same perfume from 7th grade until a few years ago... when I switched to Flower Bomb. I've been wearing it since it came out, I think it's probably been around 5 years. I am allergic to a lot of flowers and don't think it smells like flowers at all. I think it's a light, not over powering, slightly sweet smell. I get a lot of compliments that I smell good! It is very expensive for perfume, I wish it was a little more affordable but even with the price, I love it. I do feel like it wears off pretty quickly. I'm not sure if I just can't smell it on myself or if it actually fades quickly.
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
The scent of Flowerbomb is simply enticing and something I obsess about! I always, always get compliments when I where the perfume. It is a light yet embracing fragrance! A scent that can be worn all year around and you don't get tired of it like other fragrances that you just feel like they don't do their purpose after a while. I love this and it is pretty much one of my signature fragrances that I always purchase time after time.
MELISSA B.
I was walking through Von Maur to look at dresses and stopped at the perfume counter to smell this silly fragrance that everyone was talking about and that was in a super popular song.  Wow! I was so pleasantly surprised.  I couldn't immediately afford it since it is a little pricey if you're on a budget but I simply couldn't get this scent off my mind. I finally bought after working a little overtime and have zero regrets.  You only need one spray since it does last for a really long time on the skin so the bottle does last awhile.  If you don't believe me, got to a department store and smell it for yourself.
Leeann D.
Absolutely my favorite perfume! I purchased this amazing fragrance at Sephora a few years ago and till this day receives compliments! I have worn it in all seasons and a little goes a long way. If you haven't tried this and interested in purchasing it, I'd recommend asking for a sample at any retailer that sells it. This way you can determine if your body chemistry and the fragrance mix well together. If it does work out well, then it's definitely worth the purchase!
Christine N.
This fragrance is unique. It is like sweet, flowery, vanilla and spicy. A floral gourmand. The sweet and flowery makes it feminine and young, but the vanilla and spicy make it warm and sexy. I would actually say the floral notes start off the heaviest on me but the vanilla seems to be the note that lasts the longest.

As others have noted, this is an all occasion and all season perfume. It isn't as mature as other fragrances with a bit of spice. The sweetness overwhelms the spice making it more of a fun girly fragrance. It can be a little cloying sweet at first but I am still drawn to it for some reason. I actually prefer it after it has been on a few hours. I find it has good staying power and has a nice dry down.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back