BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
Flowerbomb is a modern classic. Sweet/ floral and gourmand without being overly one of those things.
It has a big sillage, so you only need one spritz. It will last all day and into the next day too if you will let it.

Instantly recognisable and very popular. Be warned you may smell like someone else in the room if you wear this.

I think this is suited to an older teen and up, cooler climates and evenings due to the power that this fragrance has - if not look at the summer versions.
Teya N.
Chilliwack, BC
I feel like this is such a staple! Such a classic scent and it lasts forever! I get complimented every single time I wear it. It is well worth the price...perfume is always something I splurge on as I love the ones that last long. Will definitely repurchase!
Yasmin ❃.
This is my favourite perfume! Ive been using it for the past 4 years and I just can not get enough! It has a very light and sweet smell (not too sweet) and the amazing thing about it is how long it lasts! You can put it on in the morning and the smell will be there for the whole day so you don't have to carry it around with you to re-apply. Ive gotten lots of compliments from random people in the street telling me how good i smell :)
Definitely do recommend it! You will not regret buying it.
rosalinda S.
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum This perfume was so good I have a free sample of this perfume from farmers and I love the smell so much , and the thing i like was the smell was not fade easily
Synthee S.
Saskatoon
This perfume is a classic. It’s a special occasion perfume for me. It’s extremely pricy but it’s extremely long lasting. A little bit goes a long way with this one. I love it and it’s a must have for me.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Charlotte C.
BC
This smells so good. I thought the hype for this might have been a little too much but after finally smelling it and trying out a sample, I understand why everyone loves it so much. Such a pretty floral and fresh smell, would definitely recommend this perfume.
INSTAGRAMEUSE M.
54360
Je l'adore il fait parti de mes favoris, avec son odeur peu commune, tres fleurie mais assez puissante. Le seul petit point noir est surement son prix mais franchement cela n'est pas un frein, il sent super bon et tient toute la journée
Jessica S.
715 viscount road unit 3 london ontario
I don't smell flowers at all. I am not a fragrance expert by any means, so this is definitely a layperson's description, but to me this smells like a gourmand version of Obsession. I definitely pick up the patchouli and amber, with a sort of vanilla, sugary smell that I've never noticed in Obsession. This isn't really to my tastes, but it isn't terrible and it is *definitely* not what I expected given the name. While it isn't for me, I do suggest looking past the name if you're scared off by flowers (as I usually am).
Mia Z.
sydney
Pretty much my favourite perfume I love the sizing I find it perfect, I also absolutely love the scent. Great value! It’s not too pricey it has last me a very reasonable time, I would definitely recommend this probably my favourite perfume.
Aliyah M.
Absolutely love this perfume and the bottle is so classy. The smell lasts on the skin all day and it's a suttle sweet smell and very feminine. It is an expensive perfume that i held back from buying for a while but it's worth every penny.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?