BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Amanda A.
Edmonton
This scent is amazing, and it lasts quite awhile on me, its not to strong but not to light either, I am very picky when it comes to scents and its hard to find one that I enjoy but this one fits the bill. If you like this one you may also enjoy the Armani Si parfume. I would recommend you get a sample and try it for yourself.
nasrriiiin x.
This has to be my favourite perfume of all time I absolutely cannot praise it enough it smells amazing and replicated what it actually is called “flower bomb” as the smell just explodes right away and gives u a beautiful scent
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
This is  a super strong scent. It lasts forever and can mask anything underneath. I have the roller ball, and one baby swipe can satisfy your scent craving for a long, sweaty day. The smell is floral, sweet and a little bit spicey. Very full bodied. I really dislike the price. It's overkill for the product.
Kimberly L.
Smells so damn good. Friggin love it. Lasts all day too!! At first I didn’t want it because EVERYONE was wearing it and I was all like, ‘pffft, I don’t need that, and fall into that hype. Probably overrated anyway’. Alas, I was wrong. I got it as a sample and now I love it ❤️ I find for me it’s a good winter fragrance ❄️❄️ even my daughter loves it, and it smells bloody good on her too.
It’s expensive (for me) but for that scent, it’s worth it.
Lucy R.
This perfume smells AMAZING!!! This has been my go to perfume for years.. it smells so fruity and fresh and it also lasts for hours.
The price is a bit steep but definitely worth it though as you only need one or two squirts so the bottle lasts you for ages.
Can’t wait to buy a new bottle this Christmas
Georgia K.
This Is my all time fav perfume! I don't even remember the last time I've used another one. It smells amazing and lasts ALL day long. You may get used to it and feel like its not there anymore but trust me it is! Ive gone through 3-4 bottles in the last 5 years. This shows how long it lasts!
Eda A.
Istanbul
It is flowery and a little bit sweet but it is still very mature. It is not  the freshest smell but it is great for every season. On the skin it smells even better. It is the perfect in between of sweet and mature. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for something like this.
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
My sister and I have been wearing this gorgeous perfume for years and we receive so many compliments on it. It’s very long lasting. And it’s definitely worth the value. It’s a must have in every perfume collection. The formula smells absolutely amazing. Sophisticated and sensual! I love it.
Emily L.
Baffins, Portsmouth
I ask for this perfume for Christmas every single year without fail. It’s a perfect daytime scent - it’s not overpowering but you can smell it all day long. I always get compliments on this. It’s a little expensive but it is worth it. You don’t have to use a lot so a bottle lasts for ages.
Sadaf E.
Dubai, Dubai
The bottle design and naming are just brilliant together. The bottle is really beautiful but as much I want to like the scent Unfortunately the ordinary scent along the steeping price keep me from being intrigued by it. It didn’t wow me at all.
Just a very strong, very unpleasant, sharp chemically odor. Very powdery & too sharp. I am good at picking up even subtle notes in the fragrances but this one smells artificial & sharp.
It might smell pretty to others but too generic to justify the price. I can’t understand what the hype is all about?!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?