BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Michelle M.
The packaging was pretty. The bottle of perfume is very appealing. The smell on the other hand unfortunately just wasn't for me. It was over powering with a baby powder scent. It isn't the worst smelling fragrance, but I typically where more cool perfumes. This is the only perfume I've worn and not gotten any compliments which makes me wonder how it smells after I put it on. Less is definitely more with this product.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
I am really horrible with reviewing perfumes so bear with me. I purchased this for my mom on mothers day and I ended up using most of it. Packaging is super cute with average name brand perfume pricing.

I would choose to wear this during my work or school day. There is a flower, sweet, cotton candy like smell. That is up beat and puts you in a great mood once you take a wif of it. It just is amazing and I def recommend for you to give this a try.
Wesleen B.
winnipeg, MB
I LOVE this fragrance. It's my go to and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It's not too strong and stays on the skin really well. With my body chemistry it smells more like vanilla and softer rather than a floral scent. Although it is a pricier fragrance, I would definitely repurchase this one. Would definitely recommend this fragrance to someone whose body chemistry works well with floral/sweet scents.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
What a beautiful, classy, delectable and floral scent! I️ used to wear this religiously a couple years back...bought three bottles in a row without switching it up! Which is rare for me, I️ tend to go through one luxury bottle of perfume then switch scents. This scent is long lasting and intoxicating, the only thing that’s kept me away from it recently is the $100 price tag. This is definitely on my Christmas list though!
Kemely M.
At first, I was a bit skeptical buying this perfume, but once I read numerous good reviews about it, I decided to give it a try. I feel like this is a mix between black opium by YSL and Armani Si. It smells very sweet but sexy. This fragrance isn't too sweet where it can give you a headache. I feel like it is a scent that most people would enjoy. It also has a great lasting power, which a plus! I get many compliments on this fragrance, and I feel like it is a staple in my collection. I recommend this fragrance to anyone who enjoys sweet scents.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
My absolute favorite Purfume ever! I've only ever been able to afford the trial sizes, but I found it in Nordstroms when I was 18, and it's been my favorite. It has an everyday classy yet sexy smell. Everyone should own this! The price is very high, but I'm sure you will get a lot of use of it!
Tiffany M.
Moundsville
Absolutely one of my all time favorite scents! It is not overly floral and has a subtle sweet scent that settles into the warm notes of patchouli. It can be very over powering when you first put it on,but then mellows out into a very romantic scent. The bottle has a very clean,classic look to it.I would really recommend giving Flowerbomb a try if you've been curios about it. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Bernetta B.
Jessup, MD
This is one perfume that is so over priced and does not have a different smell. You can easily buy a less expensive perfume and smell way better. Also it doesn't even last like most of the higher priced smell goods. I got it as gift and when people ask me for a new perfume this one is not mentioned. So if possible try it before you buy.
Crystal J.
Evans, GA
If I could rate this perfume at 12 stars I would. Hands down my FAVORITE perfume. I think this is one of the best all year round scents. It's warm, with a hint of vanilla. It's not heavy on the floral at all AND it's the sexiest scent to touch your nose EVER! I've got this in the full size, the lotion and body wash. I also keep SEVERAL of the mini bottles in my purses and makeup bags! I Adore this perfume!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
I normally hate floral scents but this perfume is one of my all time favorites. It is so different than my usual perfume tendencies but I always get compliments on this one. I love it even more after it settles into my skin and warms up a bit. It's incredibly long lasting and is worth every penny!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?