BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Rachel R.
Hands down, my all time favorite perfume. It's sweet without being overbearing, and there's a little bite to it which keeps it from being too feminine, likely the strong patchouli note. I find it easy to wear, however this is a noticeable fragrance (not one that smells like soap, fruit or sugar) so I wouldn't recommend wearing it to an interview.
Samantha K.
I used to wear a different scent every day until Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum came into my life. I've been wearing it for 8 (?) years now and haven't purchased another scent since. It lasts forever, it leaves the most delicious floral scent on your clothes, and is never too overpowering. I can't tell you how many times I've been told I smell good by complete strangers. I even turned my 80+ year old Grandma onto it! I'm a lifer.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Great scent! Worth purchasing! Bought this fragrance for my daughter, who is a teenager, and she was hesitant to try it, but when she did, her body chemistry had somehow created a more fruity smell, rather than floral. I wear this scent and it ends up creating a more floral fragrance. This is by far the most exciting fragrance I have purchased and encourage anyone who enjoys a fragrance that compliments your body chemistry perfectly, to try this! You won't be disappointed!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is as timeless as Coco Chanel and as recognizable as Clinique's Happy. It's a bold, in-your-face floral that lasts for hours and leaves a trail in your wake. It's not too overpowered as there's almost a vanilla spice to offset some of the strong bouquet scent and it really makes a statement. I wear this and receive compliment after compliment. My nose can be somewhat sensitive to bright and bold fragrances but this is a staple in my perfume collection from now until forever.
Tricianna s.
MIRAMAR, FL
this parfum is one of my favorite parfum that i own.it just smells amazing it has a sweet subtle floral scent and it is very long lasting.the smell of this parfum will not come off of your clothes until it is washed. this partum range in prize from about $100 to $140 depending on the size or whether it's a gift package.this is not a fragrance that I use on a daily basis but only for special occasions.
Jenna T.
This is my go-to perfume!  The scent is intoxicating and will draw compliments wherever you go.  Yes, it is very pricey, but it is so, so worth it.  I've tried scent after scent and I always come back to this one because nothing beats it.  If you're looking for something a little less expensive, Lancome's La Vie Est Belle is kinda similar.  I interchange between that and Flowerbomb al the time.  If you haven't tried this, I strongly suggest you do...you won't be disappointed!
Marissa W.
This is a beautiful scent.  It is a combination of floral and a bit of sweetness.  It has normal wear. I can still smell it on the end of the day.  I love the bottle it comes in.  I would definitely recommend this to others.  It is on the pricier side but I definitely recommend it.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff is amazing!! I just got a rollerball today because I was nervous to spend the money if I didn't love it..Well I love it. Floral and light a bit of patchouli to make it deep for a glam feel. I just love when perfume helps you transform In to your fabulous alter ego self when getting dolled up and this does it!
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is probably my favorite perfume at the moment! It’s so floral, sweet, and feminine. I thought the floral notes would be too overpowering but it’s perfect. Unfortunately right now I have a very small sample size, but my birthday is coming up and I plan on asking my husband to get this for me! I definitely recommend it! It’s great for all year round, but especially during spring and summer! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Simply the best most great smelling perfume I have ever used. It's super expensive, but I usually purchase it during the Sephora sale so it is a little more affordable. It's sweet yet floral and just smells amazing. I wear it all day long!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?