BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Tania S.
Flowerbomb has a light scent! It's not over powering scent that can be worn day or night!
Carolina M.
Elizabeth, Nj
This smell is perfect !! The perfume Lasts all day long I don't have to keep reapplying
Aysegul S.
It smells soo good and it stays long. I do not think you will regret it if you buy it.
Shaquisha O.
Hayward, CA
This is my absolute favorite scent ever. This will always be the perfect give for me!!!
Brandy F.
Spring Hope, NC
It smells really good. I really like it. It isn't too overpowering but not to subtle.
hope s.
Hands down my all time favorite womens fragrance. I love the smell, but HATE the price.
Marla V.
San Diego, CA
This perfume is my number one! it's smells like heaven. so sweet and sophisticated. :)
Magdalissa D.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite everyday perfume. It lasts all day long. It's sweet and floral and amazing.
Charmaine S.
This fragance smells amazing. It is a little strong so a light spray goes a long way.
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
This has become my new favorite!! I'm so in love with the way this smells. Very sexy!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?