BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the staying power of this scent. It's strong but not over powering. Sweet and floral!
Yashomati M.
Jersey City, NJ
It is floral but not in a tacky way. Very sophisticated, subtle and long lasting! Love it.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
LOVE THIS SCENT!!! Amazing perfume, lasts all day. Perfect for day or night, and any season
Ala C.
Pikeville
I love this scent! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I feel so sexy wearing it
Crystal R.
Bronx, NY
All time favorite sent in the whole world. Its soft but bold. Floral but not over powering.
Marlene R.
Gainesville, Fl
I love this perfume it goes well with my body chemistry. The only downside is the price.
Vilma L.
I love it, i wear it all the time. if you like flowery perfumes this is the one for you.
Kylie S.
San Diego, CA
It doesn't smell that bad. I just think that it's a little overwhelming, and overpriced.
Olivia H.
Armonk, NY
I love flower bomb. I️t is a bit of a strong smell but I only spray a bit and it’s nice.
Breeanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I seriously love this scent! It is sweet without being overpowering. Very sophisticated.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?