BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lorri M.
I love the smell of this fragrance! I got it fir my daughter for Christmas. I need me some!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Beautiful bottle. Love the color as well. Viktor and Rolf made another beautiful fragrance.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
You can't go wrong with flower bomb! This stuff smells so good! You can wear it any season
Beatrice P.
One of my all time favorite reviews. It's the perfect strength and not over powering at all
Sophia L.
Dallas, TX
I really love this perfume. It has a nice girly, floral scent that isn't too overwhelming.
Leslie C.
Got this as a gift and I love it . The smell is so long lasting I get a lot of compliments
Raquel R.
Morgan City, LA
I have the perfume and the body cream! They are amazing!!! You will get so many compliments
Maritza G.
Brownsville, TX
Love the sweet smell and also how the fragance last all day
This is definitely a must have!
Kim R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the staying power of this scent. It's strong but not over powering. Sweet and floral!
April G.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite perfume along with black opium Idk I feel as if it changes on everyone
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?