BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melanie C.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite go-to year around scent. I typically do not gravitate towards floral scents but this one smells so good. It’s not overpowering and it’s long lasting.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is one of my favorite perfumes.it smells soo amazing and stays on a long time and not over powering.nice clean floral scent..totally recommend this perfume.
Ana O.
Great smell and great price ! It’s one of the perfumes I’ll always keep using ! It’s long lasting sweet and strong at the same time it’s calm relaxing and outgoing highly recommend! This will have all in one
Tai H.
Peoria, AZ
I don't own this perfume but my sister does and every time I'm at her house, I sneak a couple sprays. It's definitely going to be on my Christmas list this year.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Paige M.
Darby S.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this scent! Even for a girl like myself that goes for vanilla and amber scents I loved this fragrance. I wore it every day.
What is worth a two star deduction? I took the full sized bottle traveling, and we drove through mountainous areas. When we arrived to our destination I was horrified to find that my expensive bottle of half-full perfume to be empty! The pressure changes pushed the scent out of the bottle and onto the contents of my suitcase! I was so upset. I tried to contact the company and even talked to the employees at my local Sephora and was basically told “too bad so sad.” For a fragrance as pricey as this I would expect packaging that can withstand travel.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
I have been in love with this perfume for years.  even though i dont wear it as much as i used to i still really love it and will always go back to it.
Carmela H.
Reno, NV
I love this perfume. It is my go to for everyday wear. This will sound weird, but I feel like it's staying power isn't as long as I'd hoped for. Im constantly reapplying throughout the day.
Miss J.
I'm normally pretty picky about the perfumes I choose to wear, but this one had me the first time I smelled it! I love wearing it all day, and since this is largest way it is sold in my local Sephora store, I got this set. The set is truly a refill bottle though and a smaller bottle with a funnel. It doesn't matter to me though- as long as I get it on my skin! This fragrance is a real head-turner, and you'll be noticed all day (and be smelling your own arm over and over too)!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?