BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Holy smokes, this smell is beautiful. My mom buys bottle after bottle, and it’s well worth it.
Ryan M.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love this smell. I wear it daily . It just meshes with my body chemistry so well .
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is amazing I wear it whenever i go out with my friends or family and get compliments
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
I really love everything about this perfume it is beyond amazing and the scent lasts for hours.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Amazing smell, not too floral but sweet and yummy. Lasts the whole day which is always a plus.
jessica l.
Brooklyn
I love how this perfume smell I got a free sample and let me tell you this perfume smell great
Kellie S.
Rockwall, TX
I got a sample of this and I will definitely purchase the full size! Smells absolutely amazing!
Christine B.
Huntington, NY
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. Last all day and night and you don't have to use much.
Mirna R.
Dallas, TX
I love this scent! There is nothing else like it. It truly is intoxicating and will be noticed.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This perfume is so lovely. Very elegant and luxurious!! It's pricey, but it is very worth it!!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?