BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jamiel O.
Rutherford, NJ
I love this scent, lasts a while and it smells really good...no wonder there's a song about it.
Jessica M.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love this perfume. It's not expensive, or overwhelming. It's just right and sultry! I love it!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I adore this perfume. It smells sweet and it is my signature scent. It's pricey - but I love it!
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Purchased this for my sister for her birthday and she loved it so much she bought a bigger bottle
Lacresha S.
Yonkers, NY
Love the product. Hate the price. Have not purchased the full size because it is very expensive!
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Classic floral fragrance. Had to grow on me at first. Lasts a long time. My second go to perfume
Victoria W.
Watertown, NY
This has to be the best smelling perfume in my opinion...it smells so yummy! My fiance loves it.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love flowerbomb. so sweet and so feminine and so classy. i love this. best thing you could buy
Laura B.
Absolutely amazing! This is such a feminine scent. I always receive compliments when I wear this.
Natasha G.
Providence, RI
This is my favorite perfume ever ! I wear it all year around ! I won't change it for any other .
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?