BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Gigi G.
I love this perfume.. I’ve been through so many bottles. The smell is very elegant and youthful.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I adore this perfume. It smells sweet and it is my signature scent. It's pricey - but I love it!
Krystal G.
I love this perfume! It's such a pretty scent and it lasts all day long. It's one of my favorites
Andrea G.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the smell of this perfume. Smells feminine, sexy, and dramatic. Perfect for a date night.
Jessica T.
This smells so great.I received it as a gift. I love the scent. Its expensive, but well worth it.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell of this perfume. It travels with you everywhere you go. Stays on for long period.
Selinaa V.
Dallas , TX
my favorite scent for any ocasión when i wear i get a lot of compliments its not strong nor weak
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
A go to scent , very calm and feminine. All notes are pleasant. Would recommend this is a friend
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
This scent is positively addictive! it lasts all day and just makes me feel gorgeous and sensual.
Sofia R.
Orlando, FL
Omg I bought this for my mother and she loved, I also loved it too and had to buy one for myself!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?