BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Purchased this for my sister for her birthday and she loved it so much she bought a bigger bottle
brittney g.
chicago, IL
One of my faves. i wear it all the time. learned that a little goes a long way. stays on all day
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Classic floral fragrance. Had to grow on me at first. Lasts a long time. My second go to perfume
Davina S.
Tomball, TX
What can you say? You have to smell it. Gorgeous delicate scent. Beautiful packaging. I love it.
Laura B.
Absolutely amazing! This is such a feminine scent. I always receive compliments when I wear this.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I adore this perfume. It smells sweet and it is my signature scent. It's pricey - but I love it!
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT
My favorite perfume!!!! I love the scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. My number one perfume
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
Very sophsticated fragrance but not in a granny way very sexy adult fragrance fresh not too musky
Claire W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this fragrance! Who knew 1000 different types of flowers together would smell so awesome.
Lacresha S.
Yonkers, NY
Love the product. Hate the price. Have not purchased the full size because it is very expensive!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?