BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lacresha S.
Yonkers, NY
Love the product. Hate the price. Have not purchased the full size because it is very expensive!
Laura B.
Absolutely amazing! This is such a feminine scent. I always receive compliments when I wear this.
Marwah D.
Dearborn, MI
I got this as a gift from one of my friends and I like it, it's not my favorite but I do like it
Claire W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this fragrance! Who knew 1000 different types of flowers together would smell so awesome.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The flower bomb fragrant is so amazing! This has an expensive scent to it and worth every penny.
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT
My favorite perfume!!!! I love the scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. My number one perfume
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee , FL
This is my all time favorite perfume! I have yet to find something as strong, yet subtle as this
Gigi G.
I love this perfume.. I’ve been through so many bottles. The smell is very elegant and youthful.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I adore this perfume. It smells sweet and it is my signature scent. It's pricey - but I love it!
Krystal G.
I love this perfume! It's such a pretty scent and it lasts all day long. It's one of my favorites
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?