BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Milla W.
Acworth, GA
My go to fragrance that is delicate and not overpowering. As the day goes on the smell gets better.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This perfume smells fantastic and lasts a looong time. I will definitely continue to purchase this
Lindsay G.
Smells so good I feel great when I wear it and get a lot of compliments! It's my favorite perfume!
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Very good perfume just very expensive!! Love the bottle and the scent!! Would definitely recommend
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
An absolute classic. Great staying power with just one spray, the scent changes throughout the day.
Vanessa J.
Dumas, AR
LOVE THIS IT WAS GIVING TO ME AS A GIFT AND OH MY LOVE TO WHERE THIS OUT I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS
Ashley J.
My go to perfume scent. It has such a pleasant smell and goes along with so many different people.
Cheryl T.
Thomasville
Such a soft scent and smells so clean and fresh. Good value, not too pricey. Would recommend this.
Amur B.
Flower bomb used to be my go to. I ran out of it just last year and switched but real soft and nice
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
I love this perfum is one of my favorites i totally recommend this product love it love it love it
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?