BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Divina R.
Bixby
Love love love this stuff. Perfect for year-round. I get so many compliments on it when I wear it!
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume has a really good smell. It is expensive the perfume will last the whole day or night.
Yasmeen L.
Love love love this perfume ! So clean & classy! Literally my go to! Sold pretty much everywhere !
Amur B.
Flower bomb used to be my go to. I ran out of it just last year and switched but real soft and nice
Kayla R.
Miamisburg, OH
Love this! Smells great and is long lasting! Great for everyday wear and I always get compliments!
Ashley J.
My go to perfume scent. It has such a pleasant smell and goes along with so many different people.
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
I just got this fragrance.. It’s so heavenly !! It smells sweet but not over the top flowery ✨✨💕💕💕
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
An absolute classic. Great staying power with just one spray, the scent changes throughout the day.
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
This perfume is amazing. It is very fresh and floral. A little goes a long way. It is long lasting.
Lindsay G.
Smells so good I feel great when I wear it and get a lot of compliments! It's my favorite perfume!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?