BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
My favorite scent ! It’s my going out fragrance and I love everything about it. Long lasting for me.
Jamie D.
Dowagiac, MI
Hmmmm.... I absolutely love this scent!! Its intoxicating and long lasting. A spritz or two will do!
Trudy T.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my all-time favorite perfumes. Always smells unique and feminine. I've gone through 4 bottles!
Maile C.
Tacoma, WA
This is seriously my favrorite perfume. I found it at Nordstrom, and I will always buy it there :-)
Vanessa B.
Modesto, Ca
Love this perfume! It is sweet and spicy and the scent lasts all day. It def an all time fave for me!
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I got a sample from sephora, it was amazing, I will need to buy the full size once my vial runs out!
Desiree G.
Dallas, TX
This scent is amazing. Its very girly yet not too sweet. I love this as an everyday signature scent.
Yue M.
It is one of my favorite perfume. Smells sweet but not too strong. Feels like back to 20+ years old.
Candice R.
Corpus Christi, TX
One of my favorite perfume of all time! It's a warm sweet and sultry scent. It's great for all year!
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
My husband purchased Flowerbomb as a birthday gift and I have to say it's one of my favorite scents.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?