BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Monae C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite fragrances. it's soft not to over powering. you can wear it for any event!
Stefania R.
I get so many compliments on this fragrance. It's unique and not over powering. My husband loves it!
Ashley H.
My new favorite perfume! The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars is because of how expensive it is
Hannah H.
New Johsonvle, TN
My new favorite perfume!!! I wear it almost everyday. By far the best purchase I’ve made in a while.
Jaqueline S.
Quero ❤❤❤ #muitobom #viva #love #lavida #smile #product #amorzinho #hoje #preciso #necessito #omelhor
Trudy T.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my all-time favorite perfumes. Always smells unique and feminine. I've gone through 4 bottles!
Maile C.
Tacoma, WA
This is seriously my favrorite perfume. I found it at Nordstrom, and I will always buy it there :-)
Chelsea R.
This is a go to for any occasion. It is the perfect amount of sweet and sexy. I can't be without it.
Patrice J.
Charleston Afb, SC
Love this scent. It lasts long and I get compliments wherever I go. A little pricey but lasts long.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
My fiancé bought this for me. It smells good, but reminds me a little of a 40+ year old. Very floral.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?