BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jackie K.
Pound Ridge
Seriously feel like I’m walking through a flower garden filled with sweetness every time I wear this!
Lolena T.
One of my favorite perfumes. It’s expensive but worth it! I always get compliments when i wear this!
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
My favorite scent ! It’s my going out fragrance and I love everything about it. Long lasting for me.
Samaa M.
Sugar Land, TX
The perfect sweet scent for any woman. It's not too strong but just right and it makes you feel sexy
Veronica B.
Palmview, TX
This is sweet with a tad of floral, smells amazing and lasts all day. You smell like a million bucks.
Tiffany P.
Ontario, CA
Lovely flowery fragrance. Not too strong or sweet. Fresh petal smell. Presentation is also beautiful.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
My fiancé bought this for me. It smells good, but reminds me a little of a 40+ year old. Very floral.
Kanju D.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite perfume ever! I haven't found one that's as good. The bottle fits perfectly in your hand.
Stefania R.
I get so many compliments on this fragrance. It's unique and not over powering. My husband loves it!
Megan M.
Hurricane, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Such a perfect floral scent for everyday wear! And not too overpowering either.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?