BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey S.
This is amazing and I get complimented on this scent every time I put it on. It is light but flavorful
Briana M.
The scent is AMAZING! It stays on all day. A littler goes a long way. And the packaging is to die for.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Smells like a garden full of flowers. I love this fragrance. Long lasting and perfect for any occasion.
Amanda R.
Boulder, CO
The best perfume I have ever seen!! Good smell and fixated is perfect #flowerbomb #victor #influenster
Elsie G.
Falls Church, VA
I just love it specially the soft fragrance that it has the bottle it's another thing that I love❤️❤️❤️
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
This perfume is amazing the last all day it was well worth the money I will definitely be buying again
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time. Women love it and men love it! I will be a customer for life!!
Camila V.
Miami Beach, FL
One of my favorites fragrances. Is super fresh, elegant and chic. I love to use it in special occasions
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love this perfume. Not too floral, but fresh and powdery. Pricey, but worth it. Beautiful bottle, too.
Stephanie W.
Draper, UT
This is one of my favorite perfumes of all. I always get compliments every time I wear this fragrance!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?