BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Cassidie D.
Pricy but an amazing smell. This perfume was perfect and I could still smell myself throughout the day!
Sarah G.
Corona, CA
Ahhh!! I lalalovvee this perfume.. Great for a date night, movies night, or simple a girls night out :)
Angie m.
I'm so excited that this perfume made the list for 2015 as one of the best. Love it! #InfluensterAwards
Oreana V.
Bronx, NY
Love this scent, makes me feel clean and crisp. one of the first perfumes ive own, buy it to this day.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Beautiful Perfume. Viktor and Rolf making beautiful fragrances. Can't wait to get one of these babies.
Diana A.
Such a nice fragance, a liitle bit goes a long way. It is very fresh and long lasting 100% recommended
Elsie G.
Falls Church, VA
I just love it specially the soft fragrance that it has the bottle it's another thing that I love❤️❤️❤️
Jennifer S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Smells great! Not too strong or subtle but right in between. You will want to save it like my mom does!
Camila V.
Miami Beach, FL
One of my favorites fragrances. Is super fresh, elegant and chic. I love to use it in special occasions
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this perfume. The scent lasts for a long time, it's not too over bearing, and it smells amazing.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?