BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Farah A.
I have this and I love it. At the first moment that you spray in your skin it's too stronger but it's ok.
Caitlin L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic smell. Florally scent but not overpowering. Smells clean and fresh. Wish the scent lasted longer,
Nadine L.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This is my favorite perfume hands down! It smells amazing and is long lasting! You need to smell it! Lol
Brit W.
This perfume is the longest lasting fragrance I've ever tried! A strong, sweet scent, by far my favorite!
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
I love the way this smells and of course all of the compliments. I'm constantly told that I smell good :)
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
This perfume is absolutely addicting! It lingers all day. I do think it's pricey but Definetly worth it.
Casey A.
One of my favorite scents for any season. The bottle is luxurious and the perfume itself smells amazing.
Randi S.
Love this scent, its strong though, I usually only wear it at night. But I get tons of compliments on it.
Karen D.
This perfume is the best perfume I have ever smelled! It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is worth it!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love. Beautiful scent, light and clean, certainly not synthetic or overpowering. Expensive, but worth it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?