BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
One of my favorite scents ever! Lasts pretty much all day. Has a cute bottle! I love using over and over.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Not my favorite scent, to loud and flowery and I wouldn’t repurchase this for myself, but it was a gift.
Laura B.
The best scent ever! Very glamorous and long lasting.I like to spritz twice when I'm going to a big event
Barbara M.
Love the scent of this fragrance. It’s a timeless classic and will always be in my rotation of perfumes.
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
One of my favorites! Such beautiful floral notes that don't completely overwhelm you and wears off nicely
Brit W.
This perfume is the longest lasting fragrance I've ever tried! A strong, sweet scent, by far my favorite!
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
I love the way this smells and of course all of the compliments. I'm constantly told that I smell good :)
Kendall A.
My all time favorite perfume! Use it every day. It's a light floral scent that stays with you for hours.
Farah A.
I have this and I love it. At the first moment that you spray in your skin it's too stronger but it's ok.
Caitlin L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic smell. Florally scent but not overpowering. Smells clean and fresh. Wish the scent lasted longer,
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?