BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love. Beautiful scent, light and clean, certainly not synthetic or overpowering. Expensive, but worth it.
Brenda G.
McAllen
I love this perfume. My mom introduced me to Flowerbomb since then it's been one of my favorite perfumes.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Literally the best smelling perfume I own. Smells like sweet flowers. Lasts for hours. Worth every penny
'Tyiese W.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my favorites. Must have for my collection. A little pricey but it's worth it. Very light 🌺 scent.
Laura B.
The best scent ever! Very glamorous and long lasting.I like to spritz twice when I'm going to a big event
Crystal C.
Jamestown, PA
This perfume is my favorite! It has a sweet, floral smell without being overpowering. Very light and airy
Olga K.
Brooklyn, NY
A light floral smell that goes on not too overpowering . It's my go to summer perfume . It lasts all day
Amanda H.
Columbia, MD
Lightweight scent great for daytime & nighttime. Not overwhelmingly flowery, with a slight hint of musk.
Cassidy P.
Bradenton, FL
One of my favorites! Such beautiful floral notes that don't completely overwhelm you and wears off nicely
Cecilia C.
So soft and light yet long - lasting. I apply once before work and lady throughout day without touch-up.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?