BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole S.
This is one of my top 3 favorite perfumes! It smells so good and was very popular always among women I know
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I absolutely love this smell. my favorite. I want this under my tree this year . please want a #gift crush
Brigitte S.
Miami
My boyfriend gifted this perfume to me. Unique smell and lasts a very long time. Haven't stopped using it.
Sharleen T.
I love the set one of my all-time favorites and I really don't like flower sense but this one is incredible
Erica F.
Denver, CO
This perfume smells amazing. I received as a gift from my significant other, and its my favorite scent now!
Maria H.
Vancouver
I feel like such a lady when i wear this scent. It is so clean with a warm touch. It is pure safistication
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My mom has this perfume and I love it !! It's smells amazing but at the same time it's a little bit pricey
Cailine S.
Gostaria de receber esses produtos em minha casa para testa e deixaria mas claro se é bom ou ruim. Obrigada
Idalia L.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite perfumes, its long lasting, the smell is string yet smooth! It's well worth the price.
Jessica H.
Owatonna, MN
This is my favorite perfume, I love other fragrances as well but this is definitely my favorite fragrance
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?