BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashley C.
Another one of my top 5 perfumes of all time. This one is a bit musky which I love. Will last all day long.
Chrissie F.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this perfume. Light enough not to overwhelm, but strong enough for someone to notice and ask about it.
dee f.
The Flowerbomb is so scrumptious and fragrant with many possibilities for fabulous scent! One of my faves!
Tracy S.
Lebanon, IN
It's easy to make this scent overpowering. Go easy on it and you'll smell like a million daisies. Love it.
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My mom has this perfume and I love it !! It's smells amazing but at the same time it's a little bit pricey
Stephanie T.
All time favorite. I get so many compliments when I wear this! It's not too potent and just the right mix!
Erica F.
Denver, CO
This perfume smells amazing. I received as a gift from my significant other, and its my favorite scent now!
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
The most sexist fragrance to date. .my husbands favorite. .I can not get enough of this irresistible scent
Valerie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sexy fragrance it's a perfect light, sexy, fresh scent that is perfect for daytime and summers.
Taylr J.
I love love love love this perfume. It's sweet and spicy at the same time, so it's ideal for day or night!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?