BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
This perfume is soooo loud. What I mean by loud is it very strong. It does smell nice but please do not put too much on yourself. A little does go a long way. You can really smell thing from a mile away too much and you could fill an entire room with the smell for a while
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
I bought this as a treat for myself and I’m proud I did. The smell is amazing and I live wearing it when I’m going on cute little dates. The bottle is way to cute and I’d recommend this fragrance to every female.
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
This is my favorite perfume EVER. It's kinda pricey but I will continue to buy it over and over again. I keep a small one in my purse then I have the full size and lotion at home. So great.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
This fragrance smells so good. I feel like I can relive a night or it reminds me of a day and person. Stays on me for days. Such a good buy. Even tho it’s not cheap it’s definitely worth it.
Gaga G.
This is my ALL time favorite perfume and a great signature scent. I bought it at Neiman Marcus, and it is a floral scent but not too floral (more depth to it). I will always rebuy this.
Vik V.
My most favorite perfume that I have and been using for couple of years. Smells sooo good and it lasts all day. I always get compliments on what perfume I use. I definitely recommend.
Margarita C.
I absolutely loveeee flowerbomb! Not only is the packaging super eye catching it’s so cute! It smells amazing!!! I’ve been using it for years and it’ll always be one I keep in stock.
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
I get compliments all the time on this scent! And I love the rollerball to keep in your purse or carry with you when you’re traveling!  Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Gloria O.
This was the perfume my husband bought for me and i am in love with it. I would always get compliments when i wore it and it lasted just fine throughout the day. We got this at sephora
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
To be honest, this perfume is not my favorite, but is still very lovely. I do like it, but I would not repurchase. It is good for date night and leans sweet. Not too strong which is nice.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back