BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kathryn M.
Urbana, IL
Beautiful smell. Its super strong so a little goes a very long way. It also lasts all day and is noticeable. ,
Bree B.
Rutherford, NJ
Love this perfume!! I have been wearing it for awhile and it smells amazing! I get lots of compliments on it!
Christina R.
I absolutely love this perfume its so floral and feminine. Smells amazing I adore it. Perfect for date nights
Debbie R.
North Prairie, WI
Another nice flowery scent perfect for summer use. I always receive compliments when wearing this fragrance.
Melissa M.
Largo, FL
Perfect sultry sexy perfume.. I wear it all the time and it fades into a wonderfully misterios scent Love it
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
One of my go to perfumes!! Smells amazing & stays on all day. Big plus that I can take it in to get refilled!
Blanca C.
I LOVE this perfume! A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time! It smells amazing and lasts all day!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
is very intense, diradouro and sweet. I do not like sweet perfume but it is incredible for those who like it.
canseasha w.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This perfume is the bomb it is one of my favorite and it smells so awesome its like I can't get enough of it
Sylvia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing! Bought this a few months ago and I love it. One tiny spritz and the scent will last all day!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?