BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
Love this scent and I always come back to it and repurchase it. I get so many compliments every time I wear it.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
This perfume is amazing. I have about 15 bottles of perfume and I find myself reaching for this one very often!
camile m.
Muito bom mesmo..
Gente é um cheiro super agradável
E recomendo bastante para a todas as mulheres!!
Amo muito!
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Just ordered my second bottle its expensive but well worth all the money i get complements on it all the time
Vanessa W.
New Castle, PA
A go to fragrance. It is very feminine. It almost smells flowery but has a little bit of an edge to it as well.
Angela S.
Portland, OR
This perfume smells so amazing I absolutely love it. It's not to strong and not to flowery. It's just awesome
Chelsea R.
One of my go to signature scents. I haven't met anyone that doesn't love this. Just the right amount of sweet.
Kathryn M.
Urbana, IL
Beautiful smell. Its super strong so a little goes a very long way. It also lasts all day and is noticeable. ,
april p.
This stuff smells sooo good. I was a bit worried of the typical old lady smell but it wasn't anything like it.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
I love this perfume. It is my new fave. I think the price is well worth it as it lasts a long time. Much loved
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?