BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
This is my all time favorite perfume. If you like a mix of vanilla scents with floral, then you will love this!
camile m.
Muito bom mesmo..
Gente é um cheiro super agradável
E recomendo bastante para a todas as mulheres!!
Amo muito!
Kelsey R.
DECATUR, AL
This is my favorite perfume. Definitely a bit pricey but so worth it! My husband loves when I wear it as well!
Vanessa W.
New Castle, PA
A go to fragrance. It is very feminine. It almost smells flowery but has a little bit of an edge to it as well.
Stacy S.
Well 4 a flowery perfume this one is probably one of the top 3. But I only wear more woodsy smells to much 4 me
Lily V.
Homestead, FL
Such a sweet scent and perfect for any occasion especially a date! Will definitely be buying this product again
Allison
I adore this fragrance! It's just the right strength so that the fragrance isn't overwhelming after you use it.
Chelsea R.
One of my go to signature scents. I haven't met anyone that doesn't love this. Just the right amount of sweet.
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
Great scent. Subtle and not too over powering. One of my all time favorite perfumes. Wore it on my wedding day.
Bety P.
A must have!!! Sweet smell but not too strong. It last all day. Trust me once you smell it you will love it. 😊
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?