BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
florentina m.
Bronx, NY
This scent really is what the name says FLOWER BOMB ! its an explosion of floral. I'm so in love with this scent.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego park, NY
Veru floral but not sweet! And feminine at the same time ! I got it in Sephora and i fell in love immediately.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love floral scents. This one is almost a spicy floral scent. It's very strong and lingers throughout the day.
i l.
Hempstead, NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Tiala B.
I absolutely love Flowerbomb, I get allot of complements and when spraying this perfume you only need a little.
Kelsey R.
DECATUR, AL
This is my favorite perfume. Definitely a bit pricey but so worth it! My husband loves when I wear it as well!
Caitlin B.
Mableton, GA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! Smells so good! I also spray a few spritzes in my car from time to time.
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
Great scent. Subtle and not too over powering. One of my all time favorite perfumes. Wore it on my wedding day.
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells so good and it lasts long as well! It is definitely worth the price!
Kaya M.
Smells wonderful! It's a bit pricey but in my opinion it's totally worth it! It lasts a whole day still strong!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?