BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kim P.
Moon Twp, PA
My friend wears this as her every day perfume and every time I'm at her house I steal some! Love the scent and how long it lasts. Definitely worth the $$, great quality.
Erika
I love this scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. It lasts for hours. Obviously it dulls down by the end of the day. I would say it is a stronger scent and is good for young women. It is a little pricy but worth it.
Tania A.
Buffalo, NY
There is no perfume in the world that is more potent than this fragrance. It lasts all day long and is very strong. The smell is amazing. I gift it and I use it myself!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
This is warm sweet sultry and just a sexy scent a little goes a long way and lasts this is my to go scent a bit expensive but worth it since it smells amazing and lasts.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my most worn scents! It’s warm, gourmand and beautiful! I get compliments and can smell it on myself unlike many perfumes. It has a sexy note to it also.
Jade m.
Torrance, CA
One of my all time faves this scent is amazing yea its pricey but to smell this good of course u got to pay this perfume makes me feel like I'm amazing. Just beautiful
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet, light, and feminine encompasses the floral fragrance of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, immediately sending you to a springtime in Paris, France with every spritz.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
This smells amazing! It’s a fresh floral scent. I got a gift set at Macy’s. This is a expensive perfume but so worth it! I will always have this perfume it’s amazing!
Siann S.
Pikesville, MD
A classic feminine fragrance. This fragrance makes me feel romantic and girly. It’s not overpowering with a flower scent, so don’t let the name fool you. Lasts long as well.
Maleny J.
I adore this perfume, so much that I don’t like wearing to much. I don’t want to run out. It is pricey. But just one spray and you will be smelling amazing all day!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?