BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ashtyn M.
One of the sexiest scents available. Guys LOVE this and so do all my best friends!! Will purchases over and over.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I always wear it for date nights. It's long lasting and smells delicate.
Kaya M.
Smells wonderful! It's a bit pricey but in my opinion it's totally worth it! It lasts a whole day still strong!
April B.
University Pl, WA
This is absolutely one if my favorite scents, I got it for christmas one year and have been in love ever since
Elizabeth R.
plattsmouth, NE
My number 1 go to fragrance. I’m on my third bottle and I rarely repurchase perfumes. I love this one so much.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
This is my all time favorite perfume. If you like a mix of vanilla scents with floral, then you will love this!
Alyssa M.
Love this sweet scented candy delight of a perfume it's such a unique scent!I hope to get this for mothers day.
Stacy S.
Well 4 a flowery perfume this one is probably one of the top 3. But I only wear more woodsy smells to much 4 me
Brooke B.
I love it!! very mature floral scent. but works for any age!! it's a very deep floral scent, and lasts forever!
Ashleigh M.
My other new favorite perfume recently. I love the cute bottle it comes in. The smell is good. Not too strong.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?