BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I really like this perfume. Nice floral scent. I always have samples of this and plan to purchase the full size.
Raquel H.
Kalamazoo, MI
one of my absolute favorite scents. i have been wearing this scent since my teen years and have enjoyed it.
Jessica J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Truly one of the best perfumes on the market. Smells so lux and floral in a scent full but not overpowering way.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I love this perfume. Every time I wear it, i always get compliments on how good I smell. It’s a must have for me.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Es mi favorito lo eh usado por varios años y todavia lo compro me encanta su fragancia y no me da dolor de cabeza
laura b.
My all time favorite, it Smell's amazing and its just the right amount of strong that it last all day long!!!! :)
Georgina K.
Orlando
Long lasting. Beautiful scent. Shower gel , leaves the skin very silky. I would recomend this perfume to a friend
Tatiana R.
Very long lasting evening fragrances.
Definitely a statement fragrance.
Every will have something to do with you.
Alizabeth T.
Ogden, UT
This is such a beautiful, classy scent. I love it for date nights, or anytime I want my perfume to last all day.
Jelssy R.
Torrance, Ca
This is by far my favorite perfume. It smells amazing!!! You'll smell great the whole day. It's worth every penny
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?