BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this perfume. It is so feminine and works for a day or night out. Lasts all day and you only need a little bit.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
Received a sample of this with one of my makeup orders. this has a delicate fragrance that is perfect for any occasion.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
Love this floral scent. It lasts all day. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume. It smells like a dream!!
Lee J.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this perfume so much. I got it as a present and make sure I replace it with the same exact perfume once I run out.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
This stuff smells so amazing! I love the super sweet smell! It is a great every day perfume that I never get tired of!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I just received a free sample of this in the mail. I really do like it, it's not an overpowering smell which is great!
zoila n.
Lincoln, RI
This perfume is amazing! It's a delicate light smell! And very feminine. In my opinion it's the best perfume out there
Bailey N.
Kailua, HI
This fragrance is amazing. Stays all day. Not too overpowering. Just the right amount of floral, sweet, and musk notes.
Kelsey J.
This is one of the scents that I hear the most good reviews about! I love it as well. It is just so perfect and girly.
Genia G.
St Augustine, FL
If I could, I’d give it 10 stars! This stuff smells AMAZING!! I only have to use a little and the scent stays all day!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora